We are constantly reminded that Kawanhee has endured because of the timelessness of its mission and because of the loyalty and devotion of the broad Kawanhee community. Gifts to the Frank Foundation* help support the Kawanhee experience for today’s generation of campers. Your gift will:
- Help Kawanhee keep tuition affordable and provide scholarships to campers whose families would otherwise not be able to afford it;
- Ensure that Kawanhee can continue to hire dedicated counselors and other staff members;
- Support the maintenance of Camp’s iconic buildings; and
- Provide Kawanhee with the flexibility to respond to opportunities to enrich the Camp experience—such as adding exciting outings to the Tripping calendar or developing new activities to be part of our daily programming, like Mountain Biking in 2023.
If you are interested in donating securities or making a planned gift please be in touch with Mark Standen for instructions (phone: 207-846-7741, email: email@example.com).
*The George and Raymond Frank Foundation is a not-for-profit foundation created in 1998 to ensure that there always will be a Kawanhee. The Foundation now owns and operates Camp Kawanhee as a 501(c)(3) corporation.
* * Many employers offer matching gift programs for the donations their employees make to non profit organizations. We are happy to work with donors and employers to facilitate these matching gifts.